Friday, October 5, 2018

Pearl Harbor--To Linda


Tuesday 17 October 1944
Dear Linda,
     Hello honey, how is my big girl today? It was real nice to hear from you again and I especially enjoyed the nice picture that you drew at school.
     How do you like being back on Euclid Street with all your old friends and toys? How are you doing at dancing school? Bet you are getting to be a real good dancer. When I get home you will have to put on a real show for me.
     Are you helping Mother take care of Norma? You are the big sister and you should be a lot of help.
     I'm sending a big box home and there are a couple of surprises for you and Norma and Mother but be patient until it comes.
     Be sure to write soon.
Love
Daddy

House on Euclid Street































No comments:

Post a Comment