Thursday, July 16, 2015

Response to House Exchange Ad


Tuesday 21 March 1944, 1720
Dearest,
     I phoned the newspaper and found there was one response to our exchange ad. The response reads "I have a three bedroom wooden house centrally located here. Would like an interview with you in regards to your Santa Monica home. Will not be home until Wednesday at 5:00. Call W3718--if interested."  If interested?  And how!  Hope by the time I phone tomorrow night I'll have some good news for you.
     Haven't heard from you this week as yet.  Bet I get two letters tomorrow.  I wrote my Mother and sent her a $10.00 check.
     Nothing new here at the clinic.  I'm working hard but nothing else to talk about.  By now you should be feeling pretty chipper and by the time Friday rolls around we'll both be rarin' to go.
     Goodnight My Sweet until we meet tomorrow
Love,
Gil


Santa Monica Home



No comments:

Post a Comment